Training and Advisory
We offer training and advisory services on the following topics:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- FATF Recommendations
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Counter Terrorist Financing
- Third Party Risk
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Board Evaluation
- Company secretary roles
- Intellectual Property
- Fintech/Crypto compliance and Financial crimes
- Artificial Intelligence and Financial crimes
We also offer soft skills training, such as:
- Business Communication (we provide training to all staff members on efficient business communication tactics)
- Public Speaking and Professional Etiquette
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation skills
- Confidence in presenting / Meetings
- Professional body language at the workplace
- Customer Service management techniques
Training Methods & Approaches
- Training multiple or all company’s departments at once – Generic sessions to be delivered.
- Training targeting each department solely- Customized training focusing on the department’s needs.
- One on one mentoring and coaching sessions.
- Customized board training sessions.
- Seniority level based training – (Starting with department leads and gradually training all staff members).
- Technical training sessions delivered to the Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, Counter-Terrorist Financing, Governance & Anti Bribery, and Corruption team.
- Drafting policies and procedures and advising on implementation.
- Compliance Department formation and technical training.
- Advisory and training on FATF Recommendations.
- Developing Cyber security Frameworks.
- Board members targeted trainings (Corporate governance and others).
- Public speaking, professional coaching and mentoring sessions targeting
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion sessions.
- Effective business communication skill.
Health care industry consultancy services
Our subject matter expert Melhim Bou Alwan:
Melhim is an experienced physician leader and a quality and safety expert in healthcare delivery across various settings. Having received his Medical Doctor degree from the American University of Beirut, he pursued his Internal Medicine specialization at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He embarked on a clinical career remarkable for a passion for fostering a culture continuous quality improvement.
As a practicing physician and a leader in Hospital Medicine, Long Term care and Hospice and Palliative care, he introduced new service lines, integrated new technologies and had a direct impact on the financial health of the institutions he worked with via improving quality, reducing cost and thus maximizing the value of care.
His skills as a physician leader and consultant were augmented with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training, Studer Group Physician Leadership Training and a Masters in Healthcare Management from Harvard University. He is deeply involved with the Society of Hospital Medicine and the American College of Physicians both in academics and policy reform.
Our health care industry services:
a. Enhancing Performance and maximizing operational efficiency:
- Optimizing patient throughput (inpatient and outpatient settings)
- Improving Patient flow and safe patient transitions
- Improving quality outcomes: surgical site infections, hospital acquired illnesses, readmissions, mortality.
b. Staffing and Retention:
- Staffing model analysis and optimization of staffing needs
- Improving Staff satisfaction and retention
- Front line staff involvement in continuous improvement efforts
c. Patient Outcomes and patient experience:
- Implementation of standardized industry bundles for improving patient outcomes
- Safe transitions
- Incorporation of new technological innovations
- Engaging patients in their care
- Better understanding of patient needs and improving the patient experience
- Delivering the highest patient care standards achievable
- Partnering with healthcare governing bodies for leadership in innovation
- Partnering with payers (insurance companies, governments etc) to improve the value of care
- Pharmaceutical and device company partnership optimization
e. Management and Governance:
- Leader and management training
- Standard work
- Continuous improvement journey implementation
- Lean transformation for healthcare institutions
- Front line engagement and ownership
f. Regulatory Compliance:
- Local regulatory compliance success
- Planning and Preparation for international Certifying agencies